Wet Area Doors
Polywood PVC Doors are extensively used to add look and charm to the residential as well as commercial places. Available in
A variety of designs and textures, these are easy to maintain and clean.
Being water proof, it is widely popular at locations where wall seepage is a common problem. Available in a wide range of color and designs. If required these panels ca be easily uninstalled to relocate from one place to another.
- Does not warp, splinter, split, blister or peel
- It is resistant to termites and other wood boring insects
- Excellent thermal insulation properties
- Cutting, sanding, drilling and fabrication with conventional wood working tools.
- Fire retardant
- Water, moisture and chemical resistant
- Maintenance free as it does not require paint, varnish or polish
- Wide colour & designs range with wood like finishes
- Feels and looks like wood
- Environment friendly as it is 100% recyclable
- Easy to fabricate
- Good acoustic property
Single Doors, glass Doors, offices, homes , clubs , restaurants, hotels, resorts, religious places etc.